Eagle Lights Generation II LED Premium Turn Signals with Full Running Light
Warranty: 1 Year
Eagle Lights Harley LED Turn Signals. Introducing the brand new Eagle Lights 2" LED Turn Signal Upgrade for your Harley Davidson! Features a full LED pattern in white and amber turn signal function. Part of our full line of LED turn signals and adapters.
The running like is 6000K and produces a bright white light. It will match the color of any of our headlights.
- THE GENERATION II DIFFERENCE - Features Multi-Color Diode Technology. It allows the white running light to use the full 48 diodes and changes all 48 diodes to amber during turn signal. No wiring / splicing required. The Generation II turn signals feature raw LEDs without lenses giving the benefit of more light output and more on road noticeability. They feature a full metal base with built in installation tool, a sheathed / protected wiring harness, and a durable LED cluster.
- RAW LED POWER - The Generation II LED turn signals uses 48 diodes to provide you with a highly noticeable turn signal and running light. With a bright white 6000k color temperature, they will match all of your LED products. The turn signal function is bright and requires no wiring on most models.
- MULTI-COLOR DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating white or amber. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate white for the running light and amber for the turn signal function. Be seen from father away and stay safer on the road with our Generation II Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS WARRANTY - The light is designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full 1 year warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
- FITMENT: Fits all Harley Davidson with 2" Bullet Style Turn Signals. Plug and play replacement. No wiring required on most models. 2011 and earlier models may require load resistors. Sold separately (PN: EL60WR). Installation is extremely simple: pop off the old lens, insert the new light, pop back on the len and go for a ride.
If your bike is a pre-2011, it will most likely need load resistors to prevent hyper flashing of the turn signal. You can select them from the dropdown menu when ordering.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|