Eagle Lights Bar End LED Turn Signals for 7/8" Handlebars - Pair
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 139.99 and FREE Shipping
Tired of the big bulky turn signals and want a cleaner more streamlined look? Take a gander at our new bar end LED turn signals!
- Bi-Directional Light Output - While the whole unit emits light, the LEDs are mounted forward and rearward within the unit. This allows the majority of the light to be shown to both oncoming drivers and ones behind you, allowing your turn signals to be better visable to all around you.
- Easy Installation - Direct fit for 7/8" handle bars. Very common on multiple Harley Davdison models and Indian Scouts. No glue or anything else required. Before inserting the turn signal on the handlebar, tightening the nut on the shaft will allow the grommet to expand to expand and will allow a tight into the handlebar end. extra light to complement your rear turn signals.
- High Quality Construction - Using a metal allow shaft and polycarbonate lens, our bar end turn signals are made to last, provide great fitment, and provide a sleek clean alternative to bulky stock turn signals. up the look of many bikes! Get rid of the bulky turn signals on your bike.
- Complete Kit - Comes as a pair with the grommet and nut needed. Earlier model motorcycles will need load resistors (Part number: EL60WR) to prevent hyper flashing. Comes with the left and right turn signal in the box.
- Ready to Rock - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a 1 year warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
Some Harley / Indians before 2011 will need a load resistor for the turn signals to prevent hyper flashing.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|