Eagle Lights 7" SLIM LINE Multi LED Projection Headlight - Black - Fits All 7" Harley Davidson and Indian Headlight Buckets
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 179.99 and FREE Shipping
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The Eagle Lights Slim Line 7” LED Headlight is the pinnacle of LED technology. Using 29 LEDs, it creates both an ultra bright low beam and high beam. The lighting is enhanced by an integrated light bar featuring 7 LEDs. Bullseye lenses are used for the low beam to increase the field of vision and create a wide beam pattern so you can see the road from side to side. For the high beam the clear lenses and pencil beam pattern allow you to see farther down the road.
- SLIM LINE FITMENT - No more adapter rings, no more cutting! The Slim Line LED headlights fit all 7” Harley Davidson and Indian buckets. Period. Our Slim Line LED headlights are over 50% thinner and use the latest LED tech available to make the installation a breeze. The DRL light bar and the headlight connections are plug and play. Our headlight will connect directly to your motorcycle using the OEM connection.
- BRIGHTEST LIGHTS AVAILABLE - With 72 watts of pure night melting power, this 7” LED headlight will light up any road at any time of the night. Extremely noticeable to oncoming drivers which makes your ride safer than ever. The 7800 lumens are projected on the road with a 6000K color temperature. The high lumen output combined with the high color temperature allows you to see the road as you would in the day time.
- HOW HARD IS THIS HEADLIGHT TO INSTALL - The installation is very simple and varies slightly depending on the bike. The headlight connection is plug and play. No adapter ring is needed on any model and fits all 7” buckets. All you will need is 30 minutes and a phillips head screwdriver to install.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY - 100% Authentic Eagle Lights brand LED headlight. The light uses a polycarbonate plastic shell for enhanced durability, real CREE LED chips and the best construction you can get. Complete the look of your bike and be safer at the same time. But should something go wrong, you are covered by a full 1 year warranty. No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Thinner and Stronger
The aluminium cooling fins keep the housing cooler to dramatically increase the life of the light. Our Ultra Thin and Ultra Bright LEDs allow the casing to be thinner and lighter.
Using the latest technologies in LED lighting, our new Slim Line LED headlight is brighter, thinner and longer lasting than any other headlight available.
Brighter, Better Light
With 72 watts of pure night melting power, this 7” LED headlight will light up any road at any time of the night. Extremely noticeable to oncoming drivers which makes your ride safer than ever.
The 7800 lumens are projected on the road with a 6000K color temperature. The high lumen output combined with the high color temperature allows you to see the road as you would in the day time.
Bullseye LED Lenses
Using our LED Bullseye lenes, the LED low beam pattern is a wide side to side light that will cover the road. Specially designed for night time ride and to be more noticable to oncomming drivers. The best and brightest LED headlight available.
SL8729B Technical Specifications:
Description 12-24V DOT LED High & Low Beam Headlight with Black Inner Bezel
Height 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Width 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Depth 99.82 (mm) / 1.53 (in)
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color Black
Retrofits 2D1 "PAR56" or 7" Round Headlights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F) Connector or Wiring
Product Weight 2.31 (lbs) / 1.05 (kgs)
Lumen Output: 7800 LM (High Beam), 5600 LM (Low Beam)
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do I need a wiring harness for my 2018 Harley Street Glide Special?
Yes, you will need an adapter harness for your bike. You will need a 69200899 if you have two bulbs in the main headlight. You will need the 69200897 if you have one bulb in the main headlight.
can i put the slim line on a dyna?
Most of the Dynas have 5-3/4" headlights. You will need the Slim Line 5-3/4" version. You can find it here.
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|