The halos are designed to stay lit whenever the vehicle is running to act as Daytime Running Lights (DRL’s). We leave the halo ring positive lead unwired. This red halo lead can be wired into your current DRL (Daytime Running Lights) lights to function with your other DRL lights. Splice the red positive wire into your current turn signal DRL and you are ready to roll. The stock Jeep turn signal harness has two white wires and one black wire. The DRL wire is the center white wire. The halo ring of your new headlights will now function as a DRL light.
If you prefer a plug and play installation with no wiring, we can have the halo ring come on with the low beam lights. Please contact us prior to ordering.
Eagle Lights 7" Round LED Generation III - Black - Halo Ring - Jeep Wrangler
| Free Shipping | No Restocking Fees
Free Shipping Over $20.00
Who doesn't love free shipping?
Orders $20.00 or more ship free within the continental U.S.1. Go to checkout
2. Select FREE SHIPPING
3. Get your item in 3 - 5 business days.
No Restocking Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
1. Contact us.
2. Package your product.
3. Send it back!
Price: $ 399.99 and FREE Shipping
Check out our new Generation III 7" LED Headlights. Huge lumen output, easy plug and play installation, and the renown Eagle Lights warranty. Brand new DOT approved LED lights for your Jeep! Comes with DRL halo ring.
- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The best Eagle Lights 7" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights 8700 headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard H4 connection and does high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction from the Generation II. Fits all 7" buckets with no wiring adapters or adapter rings.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- READY TO ROCK - DOT approved, high lumen output, easy installation all backed by a 1 year warranty. Eagle Lights, the original, the best and the brightest. What are you waiting for?
|Didn't find what you were looking for? Let us know!||Suggestion Box|